player playlist
Cloudy Day
ABOUT ENTRY LINKS TWITER FACEBOOK BLOGSKIN
Hello to Myself
Sunday, 4 November 2012 • 21:56 • 0 comments



Hello! You must've know why I posted Cupcake Picture. ;) I Love Cupcakes! A lotttt! I will tell you all about me. :) Especially about my personal likes! :DDD Okay. Lets Getting Started! I will translate it with TWO language. OK?

ENGLISH
Annyeonghasaeyo. My name is Melliana Marlinny. You can call me Yaana.  
I love cupcakes. :) I will turn thirteen next year. I am sarawakian girl. Kenyah mix Iban ;) Well, If you've seen my diary, (BEAST IS THE B2ST) I am b2uty ;) Ohh! I didn't say that I am beautiful~ I'm just say that I am part of BEAST/B2ST Fans. :) Hope you understand. :D Maybe some of you doesn't know where is Sarawak. Sarawak is in Malaysia. :) OK! Lets talk direct about me. ;) I love PURPLE, PINK, BLUE, BLACK, ORANGE and WHITE. I hate being hates. :'( Please. Is it wrong for me too being very obsess with BEAST? No right? Everyone have their own right! HUMPHHH! :< Nevermind.. I don't care. ^^ Happy always! >< Ohh, don't forget! Here's my tips! Whenever you feel FRUST or STRESS, eat CHOCOLATE! Especially chocolate that have Hazelnut in it~ :DD I hope my tips was good to use. :) OK! Thats all for now. ^.^ I'll continue when I feel free. OK! Beepss, Goodbye! x)


KOREAN


안녕하세요. 내 이름은 Melliana Marlinny입니다. 당신은 나에게 Yaana를 호출 할 수 있습니다.
나는 컵케익을 사랑 해요. :) 나는 열세 내년 바뀝니다. 나는 sarawakian 소녀입니다. 당신이 내 일기를 발견 한 경우 Kenyah 혼합 이반;)은 음,, (짐승은 B2ST IS) 나는 b2uty;) 오이다! 나는 아름다운임을 말하지 않았어 ~ 난 그저 내가 BEAST/B2ST 팬의 한 부분이라고 할거야. :) 당신이 이해 바란다. : D는 아마 당신 중 일부는 사라왁 어디인지하지 않습니다. 사라왁은 말레이시아에 있습니다. :) 괜찮아! 나에 대한 직접 대화를 할 수 있습니다. ;) 난 보라색, 분홍색, BLUE, BLACK, 주황색과 흰색을 사랑 해요. 나는 미워 것 싫어. : '(Please.이 날 너무 짐승과 매우 들리다되는 동안 잘못 권리 누구나 자신의 권리가 HUMPHHH :?! <.! 신경 끄시 고 .. 난 상관 없어 ^ ^ 행복한 항상> <아, 제발 t 잊어 여기 내 팁 다 네가 FRUST이나 스트레스를 느낄 때마다, 초콜릿을 먹는 그 안에 헤이즐넛이 ~ 특히 초콜릿 :!. 내 도움말 사용하기 좋다 바랍니다 :) 확인을 DD! 지금 모든 이죠. ^. ^ 제가 부담 할 때 계속됩니다. OK! Beepss, 안녕! X)


PASTFUTURE
MY WORDS FOR U:
Annyeonghasaeyo~ Don't judge and be nice here. My blog, my style OK?

GIVE ME YOUR SUPPORT;

Like my official page. TQ for your support :)

OTHERS;


>> dapat blog baru
date : NOW
at:10 am


>> Birthday aku ^^
date : 28 December
at: 12pm


>> Saya first masuk SMK ._.
date: 1/1/2013
at: 13.12pm

BLOG ARCHIVE;

  • BEAST IS THE BEST
  • The Important Person in My Life