Bello! Call me unnie if you're a kpoppers. Unnie Mei or Yaana. Hoho! I love Kpop so much since 2007 till now ._. oh yeah~ I'm turning 14 next year (2014) My love towards Kpop can't be separated ok? Don't judge how I live my life. My life, my world, my business. Mwahaha! Sometimes I act like a vampire who need humans' blood ._. Tbh, idk what's wrong with me XD Hahaha..
Thanks for reading! Please do follow and add me on my Facebook/Twitter account! Do follow me on blog too! :D Check my the others blog on my DASHBOARD ;) Gomawo :D *bows*
Well, like you all alr see, I'M BACK!! Yeaayyyy~ haha :D
. . . .
guys, at first I am worried if I can't update my blog again T^T and yeah, now, I can update it~~! ohhh yeyy~ :D
aren't you happy with my comeback? ;( loolololol~
anyway, I am so thankful and glad that my friend brought his lappy and let me borrow it (( fuuuhhh ~ )) :D
well, it's been awhile since I update this blog O u O
O M G
hahahaha well, if you guys still with me, then I am sooooooo double triple thankful to you guys // hugs // maybe that's all for today (lol just kidding) I'll update again in a few minutes! Stay tuned! ^^
Well, like you all alr see, I'M BACK!! Yeaayyyy~ haha :D
. . . .
guys, at first I am worried if I can't update my blog again T^T and yeah, now, I can update it~~! ohhh yeyy~ :D
aren't you happy with my comeback? ;( loolololol~
anyway, I am so thankful and glad that my friend brought his lappy and let me borrow it (( fuuuhhh ~ )) :D
well, it's been awhile since I update this blog O u O
O M G
hahahaha well, if you guys still with me, then I am sooooooo double triple thankful to you guys // hugs // maybe that's all for today (lol just kidding) I'll update again in a few minutes! Stay tuned! ^^